Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For the Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday, Love Boat! I wish I could have spent today with you, but I am so very happy to be able to celebrate with you this weekend! Remember the picture below? It was on your 18th Birthday riding on the bus back from Fall Camp Castaway. As a whopping 14 year old, I specifically remember thinking how OLD 18 sounded, and I also remember how sick of pictures you were by the time this one was taken (some things don't change). As I look at this picture and reflect on the last 7 years, I am so in awe of the man you've become. Ceej, I am so in love with you! I am thrilled to be spending the next hundred years together, and I look forward to our marriage and learning even more about you.
Love, Your Future Wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow you were only 14 years old there.. hahah! that sounds funny to say! wow he was robbing the cradel ;)

Happy Birthday C.J. Have a good wekeend, enjoy getting older- or not really, I guess we have more things to look forward to as well as responsibilities- sometimes i wish I was still back in HS.

Have a good weekend guys!!