Monday, December 29, 2008

Alumna

Well, it's official: I am an Alumna of UW-Madison. What a journey these past 3 1/2 years have been! As I reflect on my undergraduate studies, I am amazed at how unbelievably blessed I am! I have met the most wonderful women who have become my best friends, I have been challenged spiritually, psychologically, and academically. I have felt disappointment, enlightenment, confusion, joy, dismay, excitement, pride, hopelessness, and success. I have felt that I would fail at least once per semester. I have failed exams, and I have gotten "Best in Class" on several papers. I have lived in apartments infested with bats and mice. I have pulled plenty of almost-all-nighters, only to realize that I only function optimally on 8 hours of sleep. I have found a church that I adore to the extend of downloading the services and listening to them on my ipod. I have laughed so much that I cried or peed a little.

I have loved being in college.

Now that this part of my life is over, I am so thankful that I had such an amazing experience. I am sad to be done and I already miss my roommates more than words can say, but I couldn't ask for better friends, better classes, or a better experience. I have learned so much about myself and life in general, and feel ready to step into the next chapter of my life!

No comments: