Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekend in Madison

Ceej and I spent last weekend in Madison. We spent Friday with Dana, Tara and Tom at the Comedy Club on State. Lots of laughs, as always!! Then we went out for a bit. Dana and I had a dance-off -she won only because of her freakishly accurate memorization skills- and we all had a really great time.

Saturday night Ceej went out with Adam for a steak dinner, and I hung out with my roommates. It was so fun to be with the girls again! We had some wine and went to a (free Five Times August concert in the Rathskeller. Afterwards we met up with the two boys and spent the rest of the evening with them.
While walking home from the bars (a serious perk about living so close to State Street), my feet were absolutely freezing. Ceej graciously offerred to switch shoes with me, so he walked all the way home in my (well, Jamie's) heals! What a guy!

Overall it was a fantastic weekend! I really miss living with 6 other amazing girls, but I am happy at home to be with Ceej and having this time to prepare our hearts for marriage. It is so nice to say goodbye at the end of the night, knowing we will see eachother the next day! Although we have been together for a long time, I continue to learn new things about him and get more and more excited to be his wife everyday!

No comments: