Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

There are two reasons why I am currently celebrating:

1. It is finally spring, which means that bike riding season has begun for my daddy and me.

2. I have been accepted to the Masters of Occupational Therapy Program at the University of Minnesota to begin September 8th! It's a 2 1/2 year program taking place in Rochester. It is mostly online and increasingly becomes more face-to-face as the semesters progress. That is, the first semester is 2 consecutive days each month, the second semester is 2 consecutive days every two weeks, the third is 2 per week, and the fourth is 4 per week. For the first year my beloved cousin will be living in Winona, about 40 minutes from Rochester, so I'll be staying with her. We'll figure out the rest as it comes. We are very thankful for this opportunity, and I can't wait to start!

1 comment:

Edwin and Chelsea said...

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

1. New blog posts make me happy.
2. I'm happy it is spring too.
3. I will see you tomorrow!!!!
4. Your new place is perfect.
5. YOU GOT INTO OT SCHOOL!!!!


Ah life is good.