Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kickin' up our heels


We've been loving the crisp, Fall weather! So much so that Ceej decided to play a game of football with his little brother and -whoops!- ends up breaking/straining his foot. The poor guy! This was last week (can you see how "miserable" he is?). He's still icing it and it is definitely discolored and very sore, but we don't really know if it's broken or not.

Since I've been a slave to the studies we decided to take a break Friday night and go out with some friends. We had so much fun! We all got together at Andy and Mandy's and played an intense game of Pictionary (Girls won. Again.) and Balderdash. Then headed over to Rolly's until bar close. It was GREAT to be with close friends and one another! Even though we're both home we don't actually "hang out" that much because I do homework pretty much constantly.

I got new glasses! My old right lens was not strong enough for my stinker right eye. Reading on the computer was giving me headaches, which is not okay in this profession of online student. I went to the eye doctor to renew my subscription and get the new guys and found out I have a virus in my eyes! Surprise! They were just a little sore so I thought nothing of it. They feel fine now, but I still have to lay off the contacts and put special drops in them for a few more days.

And last but certainly not least, we got our first snow fall! We woke up to these sweet little fluffs of love and couldn't resist taking a picture of the first snow on our first lawn! Oh how splendid!

No comments: