Saturday, December 19, 2009

Semester One: Check.

That's it, folks! As of 11:30pm last night, I am officially done with my first semester of grad school. YESSSS. It only gets worse from here on out, but I am definitely enjoying the next two weeks of freedom. A friend of mine asked an OT student who is in her 4th semester (so me, this fall) how it was going. Her response? Tears. Yep. SHE CRIED.

Anyway, for my last trip to Rochester I stayed with my cousin, Courtney, in Winona between Monday and Tuesday face-to-face classes (remember, my program is mostly online). We had a Spa Night, which turned into wine, weird pictures, Lifetime, pedicures, and, clearly, facials. Enjoy the pictures. We were celebrating her graduation as well. In other words, this is how a graduate student and teacher act in their spare time:



No comments: