Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Wonders


My ex-step-sister has graduated, and I'm so proud of her! We didn't make it to the graduation (I stole this picture from Facebook), but Alex had her grad party Sunday and it was great - the sun was shining, the food was yummy, and she was lovely. It was a very nice afternoon!

The night before I had major cabin fever and decided to stop by a free concert at Acoustic with my mom. The band was from Australia (so of course I automatically loved them), and they were excellent & quite witty (all biases aside). It reminded me so much of the ol' aussie humor - AKA sweetly sarcastic. After the concert (Ceej had been fishing), we decided to have a few friends over for some wine/beer (because when I take a night off, I like to enjoy it!). It was a quickly planned, last-minute activity but ended up being a nice night with good friends.

Ceej was an absolute gem this weekend - helping my mom move and my brother move on Friday & Saturday, two very hot days. What a nice little steward.

That's our weekend in a nutshell! Sorry for the lack of pictures - although it's probably a good thing that I didn't take any because I wore the same outfit Saturday night and to Alex's graduation party. Ah - the good life :).

No comments: